Due May 14, 2011

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Miracles! - 12.20.10

Earlier last week I was able to feel the baby move a lot all throughout the day for multiple days in a row. Over the weekend I was unable to feel movement. I was worried that something may be wrong with the baby, but I didn’t want to worry everyone (and I felt like a crazy, paranoid person). I had a pretty emotional day yesterday with the baptism, worrying about the baby, remembering everything that happened with Luke, etc. I went to the doctor this morning and the baby is doing fine. Phew!!! Baby’s heartbeat was great, mine was very high due to worry. Since I was also experiencing some internal pressure my doctor did an exam to see what was going on. I have an infection and my doctor said that I am pretty swollen internally so that may be the cause of not feeling the strong movements from the baby. Luckily the infection was caught soon so I’m off of the preventative infection meds that I take daily and I’m back on stronger meds to get rid of the infection pronto. Just when I think I can start to enjoy some of this pregnancy reality slaps me in the face. I’ve decided to order the at home fetal monitor for my peace of mind even though I can go to my doc’s anytime. It would have been nice to have it this weekend when their office wasn’t open and I was worrying. Jesse and I couldn't be any more relieved that the baby is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment