Due May 14, 2011

Lilypie Maternity tickers

18 Week Update - 12.13.10

Today I had my appointment with the Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) specialist. He said the baby was very active and cooperative for all it's measurements. The MFM said that the baby is completely normal and he does not see any reasons for concerns. Yippee! Such great news! I will see him again in 8 weeks for another check-up on the baby.

The MFM asked if we wanted to know the gender of the baby. With the good news we received during the appointment we decided to find out the gender. We had our doctor write boy or girl on a sheet of paper and seal it in an envelope. Jesse and I have decided to open it together on Christmas morning. So we will know the gender of our little one before you know it. We are both so excited!

4D ultrasound picture (click on picture to make larger)

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea! Are you going to share the news? If so, it will be the thing we're most looking forward to about Christmas morning. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this idea. How exciting!!! Not long, now.

    ReplyDelete